This website (the “Site”) is operated by Sassy Grass, Inc. (referred to herein as “Sassy Grass”, “we”, “us” and “our”). Your use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Additional Terms:
Sassy Grass values constructive criticisms and comments from its customers. All such comments should be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we welcome constructive input, you agree that you will not defame, disparage, demean, or make negative remarks about us, about our products or services, or about our management or employees in any public forum, including any website, social media, etc. Any complaints or concerns that you have about the foregoing should be directed to the above email address. For purposes of this section, “disparage” shall mean any negative statement, whether written or oral, about us, our products or services, or about our management or any of our employees.
You agree that if you make any defamatory or disparaging remarks or comments about us or about any of our products or services, or about our management or any of our employees, that we will incur injury to our reputation and other losses and that such damages are inherently difficult to ascertain. Therefore, you agree that you will pay to us, as liquidated damages, the sum of $5,000.00 for each publication or republication of a defamatory or disparaging remark, comment or submission made by you to any forum, online or offline. The liquidated damages set forth herein shall serve to compensate Sassy Grass for any breach of this Nondisparagement clause by you and are not intended to serve as a punishment for any such breach by you.
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions as defined in Section 10 below) provided on this Site (collectively “Content”), such as text, graphics, images, etc., is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by US and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Site is our exclusive property and is protected by US and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein or as otherwise provided in an express authorization from us, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained in this Site is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, and logos (collectively “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are our registered and unregistered Trademarks and the Trademarks of our licensors. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site. Our Trademarks and those of our licensors may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
7. Use of Site and Content:
Links to third party websites may be provided on this Site. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use such links, you will leave this Site. We have not reviewed all such third party sites (if any) and do not control and are not responsible for any of these websites and their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about such websites or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third party websites linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
If you link to this Site from another website (which includes, but is not limited to, social media sites or postings), the following restrictions apply to the site or social media account or posting that you are linking from (the “linking site”):
• The linking site hall not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Sassy Grass is endorsing its products, services, mission, beliefs, or any other aspect of the linking site or those sponsoring the linking site;
• The provisions of Section 13 below must be complied with;
• The linking site shall not use any of our Trademarks or the Trademarks of our licensors;
• The linking site and/or the link itself shall not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
• The linking site shall not disparage us or our products in any way or otherwise negatively affect or harm our reputation and goodwill;
• The linking site shall not present false or misleading information about us or our products;
• The linking site shall not misrepresent any relationship with us;
• The linking site shall not replicate in any manner any content in the Site; and
• The linking site shall not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
9. Claim of Copyright Infringement:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted property has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our copyright agent the information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• Your physical address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to our copyright agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that contains the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Sassy Grass may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Sassy Grass, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Agent
P.O. Box 272
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
By Email: email@example.com
We are always pleased to receive your comments, suggestions, and Submissions regarding this Site, our products and services, and our opportunity. If you transmit to us, post, or upload any Submissions to or through this Site, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and incorporate such Submissions and the names identified on the Submissions throughout the world in any media for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
12. Public Forums and Communication:
“Public Forum” means an area or feature offered as part of this Site that offers the opportunity for users to distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more Site users, including, but not limited to, a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, or e-mail function. You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a Public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on or through the Site under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. We have no duty to monitor any Public Forum. You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. We are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to any Submissions that you make to the Site.
Your use of any Public Form and any Submission that you make to a Public Forum shall comply with the requirements of Section 13 below.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit any Submission, and to choose to include or not include such Submission in any Public Forum. Note that the opinions, statements and other content of third parties are included in any such Public Forum. We are not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including such content’s accuracy, reliability or compliance with copyright or other laws. Any opinions, statements or other content expressed by third parties are those of such third parties and not of Sassy Grass. Sassy Grass does not endorse any such opinion, statement or other material posted on or accessible through any Public Forum.
13. Rules of Conduct:
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the Site. By using the Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute to the Site any Submission that:
• Directly or indirectly promotes or advertises any non-Sassy Grass product;
• (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
• is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug use, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
• infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
• is commercial, business related or advertises or offers to sell any products services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
• contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Site; or
• (a) does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, and “griefing”, as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
14. Removal of Submissions:
15. Product Returns:
Sassy Grass wants you to be happy with Sassy Grass products that you purchase through this Site. That’s why we offer a no questions asked 100% money back guarantee. If after you have tried any Sassy Grass product for 30 days you are not completely satisfied, you may return the empty container to us for a full refund, no questions asked, provided the product is returned to us within 60 days of your receipt of the product. It is important that you use the product for a full 30 days before returning it to us.
In order to obtain a refund, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are not happy with the product. We will then provide you with our return address, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and return instructions. You will need to return the empty container and the original invoice that you received when you received the product. Make certain to include the RMA number when you return the empty container to us.
It is your obligation to pay the return shipping costs. We do not accept shipping-collect packages. Note that we must receive the empty container within 60 days of your purchase or the refund will not be valid. It is your responsibility to ensure that the containers are received by us and the risk of loss in shipping for returned containers shall be on you.
We will refund your entire order, excluding shipping costs, as long as all containers purchased are returned.
After complying with these instructions as well as the return instructions provided to you, please allow adequate time for us to process your refund. Purchases made by credit card will be credited back to the credit card used to purchase the product.
The Site is intended for viewing and use in the United States. If this Site is viewed internationally, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Sassy Grass is committed to the safety of our children. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase products through any of our Websites. Sassy Grass does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties:
ALL CONTENT AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRSENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR PRODUCTS. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR IN OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERRED TO WITHIN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
20. Health Disclaimers:
The Content of the Site is published for educational and informational purposes only; it is not intended to, and does not, constitute medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, is not intended to be a substitute for such advice, and may not be used for such purposes. The Content and information contained in this Site is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice or any other advice whatsoever for any individual and should not be relied upon in that regard. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and before using any of our products or acting upon any of the information presented in this Site. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any of the Content included in, or accessible through, the Site without seeking the appropriate medical or other professional advice. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site is strictly at your own risk.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on this Site for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Before undertaking any such activities, you should consult with your physician or other health care provider. If you choose to participate in such activities, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities, whether physical or dietary.
Sassy Grass disclaims any liability arising from your use of any of the products available through this Site or your reliance upon any of the Content or information available through this Site or for any adverse outcome arising out of the use of such products or reliance upon such Content or information, for any reason, including but not limited to any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the information provided herein.
THE STATEMENTS MADE REGARDING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. SUCH PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
The Site may contain the testimonials, opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of the Site, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by other users.
While the products available through the Site may be beneficial to and support your weight loss and health goals, please be advised that any weight loss or health benefits reported at the Site by users of such products are specific to such users only and that you should not expect to experience similar results. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees that you will experience similar results. In order to lose weight, you must eat a sensible diet and exercise regularly.
21. Generally Expected Results From Use of Products and Information Available Through This Site:
Sassy Grass makes no representations or warranties that you will experience positive results from the use of products available through this Site or your reliance upon any Content or information presented at this Site. Consumers who use such products and/or use such Content and information can generally expect not to see any increase in fat loss, muscle gain, abdominal definition, improved muscle tone, increased energy, or positive results of any kind. It is entirely possible that you will gain fat, lose muscle, lose muscle tone, experience decreased energy, and experience other negative outcomes as a result of using such products and/or Content and information.
22. Limitation of Liabilities:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) AND PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR CONTENT, OR (B) THE CONDUCT OR ACTIONS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SITE. MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS TO THE SITE OR CHANGE THE SITE OR DELETE CONTENT OR FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON.
23. Material Disclosures:
In the event any third-party products or services are reviewed, recommended or promoted at this Site, be advised that there may be a financial relationship between Sassy Grass and the owner, purveyor or distributor of such products or services.
Whenever a non-Sassy Grass product or service is mentioned on this Site, you should assume that Sassy Grass is being compensated by the owner, purveyor or distributor of such product or service. Any recommendations made by Sassy Grass for any non-Sassy Grass product or service are made in good faith, based on use of the product or service by Sassy Grass employees or owners or based on the merit of the product or service in public opinion.
Because Sassy Grass may be paid by the owners, purveyors or distributors of non-Sassy Grass products or services mentioned, recommended or reviewed at this Site, a bias for such products or services may exist. Every effort has been made to ensure that all reviews are accurate and true, but some bias can be assumed simply because of the financial relationship between Sassy Grass and the companies involved in the manufacture, sale, and/or distribution of such products and services.
Sassy Grass may receive monetary compensation for the links to non-Sassy Grass products or services at this Site. If you purchase a product or service via any such link, Sassy Grass may be paid a commission based on your purchase. You should always assume that when you purchase a product or service through any such link that there is a financial benefit to Sassy Grass. While this may not always be true, you should assume that it is.
24. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue:
You agree that the Site, including its code, documentation, appearance, structure and organization constitute trade secrets and/or copyrighted and/or proprietary material belonging to us and our licensors. The Site is protected by United States copyright, patent, trademark and other laws including international treaty provisions. You agree not to disclose, provide or otherwise make available such trade secrets, copy-righted or proprietary material in any form to any third party without our prior written consent and/or our licensors, as applicable. Title to the Site, or any copy, modification, translation, partial copy, compilation, derivative work or merged portion of the Site, shall at all times remain with us or our licensors, as applicable. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the Site. You agree to take every reasonable precaution to prevent the theft, disclosure, and the unauthorized copying, reproduction or distribution of the Site.
26. General Provisions:
By using the Site, you authorize us to periodically send you information and updates regarding our products, programs, promotions, and other matters.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be free from interruption. The Site may be subject to shutdowns from time to time for maintenance, technical issues, and/or causes beyond our control. You agree that we shall have no liability for any loss caused by any shut down or interruption.
We make no representations that the Content on the Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
27. Export Controls:
Supply of goods, services and software through the Site is subject to United States export control and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through the Site, you represent and warrant that your acquisition comports with and your use of the item will comport with those requirements. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not acquire goods, services or software through the Site if: (a) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List, or (b) you intend to supply the acquired goods, services or software to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria (or a national or resident of one of these countries) or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List or Entity List.
28. California Privacy Rights:
Residents of the State of California, under the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which Sassy Grass has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2016 will receive information about 2015 sharing activities). We comply with this law by offering our visitors the ability to tell us not to share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at: Sassy Grass, Inc., P.O. Box 272, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062, or send an email to us at
You must include this Site as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your message.
29. Contacting Us:
30. Effective Date: